let me clarify.  i dont belive in delusion.  your personal reality is
how you perceive things, therefore delusion is impossible.  but hed be
classified that way by a shrink.  i mean, he thinks that the majority
of liberals are rich college students who think all conservatives are
backwoods rednecks.  when, go figure, 60 percent of liberals earn less
than 20k a year, usually in blue collar jobs, compared to about 40
percent of conservatives.  and the average income of registered repubs
is about triple the average income of registered dems.  his speech is
full of simple falsehood like that.  and the racism was a bit much as
well.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire