Vortexians,

OK, this is getting a little "crazy-go-nuts."

1. Margaret Sanger was responsible for some good, yes.
She was also crazy. Not the kind of person I would
want to spend much time with. Very pro-eugenics. If
you support that, then congratulations, go build
yourself a private Gattaca. Leave me the hell out of
it.

2. I am not pro-abortion for a few reasons.