yeah, well, this is a topic for humor and a bit ot, so hey.
/didnt know that though.  makes one wonder, then mary wasnt really the
mother of christ.  wait... nicean...  yeah, constantine can go jump in
a lake.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire