Guys,

I would like to enlist the aid of some of the members
of the OU / Free Energy community to independently
verify the virtually no magnetic dragback exit of the
Prometheus Effect. To that end I will provide a SMOT
device and the new lossless measurement system at no
cost. In return you will be asked to do a series of
measurement on the SMOT device and report back your
results & comments either way. The SMOT device and the
measurement system will be yours to keep.

To that end I would like to ask the following for
their so kind assistance:

1) Bill Beaty (Vortex)
2) Scott Little or Hal Puthoff (Vortex)
3) Jed Rothwell (Vortex)
4) Terry Blanton (Vortex)
5) Keith Nagel (Vortex)
6) Jean-Louis Naudin (JLN Labs)
7) Stefan Hartman (Overunity.com)
8) Cyril Smith (OU Builders)
9) David Squires (OU Builders)


Now it's just engineering effort, time and money,
Greg

Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

Reply via email to