I wouldn't be so depressed if I were you. There are plenty of us
out there doing CF research with very encouraging results who are
just not publishing anything until the patent situation changes.

I wish everyone would give up on the electrolysis work.  I think
it's just an interesting dead end.  No way to scale it up
commercially.

M.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com