an english teacher is teaching his class about positive and negative
words.  "In english, as you know, a double negative is a positive,
whereas in some languages, such as russian, a double negative is
simply more negative.  however, there is no known language where a
double positive can be a negative."

from the back of the room, comes wafting up a pair of words from the
class clown.

"yeah right".

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire