Jed,

I can understand why the family would decline to run your obit and think they made the right choice. As well, I am glad to see what you have written and shared publicly. It honors Gene and his search for truth. None of us is without flaws. To reflect the fullness of Gene as you did, is deeply meaningful, and in my opinion, successful.

Thank you,

Steve