Jones,

I am not against you, but people would rather listen to Hal - then they should really take a close look at him, his background and "what" he has said Vs what he now says. If Hal has unkind words about my device, why don't you ask him if it is from personal experience and get him to publicly admit it so he can be added to the "experimenting without a License" list.

Hal and I had an agreement, and he failed to perform - and that is all you get. I often wonder what "agreement" he had with Chernetski and some day I will pop back there and take a look for myself using a method, that Hal hath provided.

For several years I have been attempting to bring out the safest possible uses for a New Plasma system, and WHO listened? http://www.fairchildinternational.com/  For a dis-functional Plasma Technology, it looks like a very nice gasification system has been incorporated around it and identical to what I proposed to the current director of Syngas several years ago. http://www.fairchildinternational.com/images/gasunitlarge.jpg

All I can say right now is Thank God Fairchild International is an American Company incorporated in Nevada. Over $1 Million is stock sales over the last 3 months, that will come in handy.

Over 20 years ago the NSA tapped all phone lines, so it is too late for paranoia.

Chris
Plasma Is the life blood of the Universe.

Terry Blanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: Christopher Arnold

> You sound paranoid talking about the Kings software and all that spy stuff, but we "are" talking about Puthoff with CIA, NSA etc. etc. connections - maybe he works for the same king.

Jonesee, you *are* aware of HP's involvement with Grillflame, n'est-ce pas? Noone quits the Spanish Inquisition. (I refuse to mention project Clambake.)

> Jones, you refuse to watch

Christos, Jonesee has not refused. His concerns re spyware are valid. The program is available via several FTP sites.

Now, back into your corners, gentlemen.

Discover Yahoo!