Mark,

I agree - unlike you and others, I built functional prototypes FIRST with my own money to provide proof of this revolutionary Plasma technology. I never said I only need another $3 Million to develop something I am "speculating" over.

The problem with funding was twofold, first nobody believed I could possibly be telling the truth about any of the test results and once a few finally did believe me - they either wanted in cheap or demanded controlling interest of this most versatile and valuable discovery. The game is not over yet Goldes, I have only been searching for an honest investor for seven years now and I know there must be one somewhere.

Look closely at Wilf Ouellette of Syngas Energy in Canada at http://fairchildinternational.com. Wilf "was" going to invest until he had all the information he required - and now he is attempting to sell my cloned Plasma Reactor to Fairchild International. Wouldn't it have been wonderful "IF" my Plasma Gasification system could have gotten started right here in the USA for $1 Million - instead of in Canada where Wilf is trying to sell it for $10 Million? Fairchild International is valued at $30 Million and their sole focus is based on my Plasma Gasification proposal, as twice presented to the DOE.

Mark, you finally believe ZPE is possible and now you only need funding to explore it - wonderful, now back to my valid point which. Where are the superconductors that investors have already paid you to develop, or are you now too busy studying a "Revolutionary" ZPE idea to bother finishing the last project?

Chris Arnold

Mark Goldes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The world energy crisis is so urgent we welcome any system that can make a
contribution.

Our small firm has chosen to concentrate on ambient temperature
Ultraconductors and specific solid-state and rotary devices.

His post illustrates precisely why Chris is still looking for financing.

Mark