Jones,

> Jon,
>
> > After reading my last post I can see that my point is not
> > entirely clear.
> > IMO, Naudin's voltage measurents are taken directly at the
> > filament
> > connections on the MAHG tube assembly thus neglecting any
> > voltage drops thru
> > the connecting leads to the supply source.
>

> ...and reading between the lines, then - it seems that you think
> that he has neglected the simple expedient of confirming this
> power input reading, by placing an ammeter at the battery itself?

Basically yes. Specifically, the current sensing probe or resistor could be
placed anywhere in the leads from the supply source, but the voltage sensing
leads appear to be placed at the filament connections rather than the
battery terminals. Otherwise, his input voltage measurement values make no
sense at all but I could be missing something!