Jones,

It does look like a salad bowl. Farnsworth only used a small bell jar, so this guy must have taste but did he clean out all the blue cheese first? Actually it looks pretty cool, however the larger the vacuum chamber, the harder it is to trigger fusion and the plasma does not look very bright. I am not criticizing, just observing - besides, I can only read English (most of the time).

Chris

Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How long will it be before the $20 billion ITER produces as many
fusion neutrons as this way-cool Fusor built by El Dr. Frank?

Look at the dome, halfway down -

yup, you guessed it.... this is a glass salad bowl inverted in a
machined out mag. tire rim. with lots of second hand parts in the
PS

http://www.cientificosaficionados.com/TBO/fusor/fusor.htm

I am still ROTFL