Remote viewing is real, it does work and I am living proof. I can only comment on what I have personally done, and if you don't believe it worked - look at my patent.

New technologies do not grow on trees and they seldom get invented by following the old established literature - besides, I have had experts in electrical engineering and particle physics tell me that this device's ability to operation impossible - only to choke in despair when given a private demo.

So far - all investors have relied on the advice of Scientists and Electrical Engineers, and they all know the device is not supposed to operate, which kills investment. The one thing I cannot find with remote viewing, and I have tried - is an investor. But with the latest prototype I have made nanophase diamond powder, it has been authenticated, it is a very new product and Bucky Diamonds are like Bucky balls - it takes time to gain acceptance.

Chris Arnold

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
A few additional thoughts regarding the debate over RV:

> Jed sez:

> If remote viewing actually exists, it must
> have a naturalistic explanation. I suppose
> it must be a subtle form of communication,
> or coordinated thinking similar to the coral
> coordination. A person in one part of the
> world sees an object -- or remembers seeing
> it -- and somehow that visual memory reaches
> another person elsewhere. Perhaps it
> transmits through a chain of people.
> Machines positioned outside the skull can
> already sense the electromagnetic radiation
> from the brain, and make sense of it, so it
> not unthinkable that humans and other animals
> have a similar capability. But it seems
> extremely unlikely to me that a person could
> sense this radiation from the other s! ide of
> the earth!

Extremely unlikely indeed, if we arbitrarily focus our hypothesis on the premise that RV is caused by "electromagnetic radiation" emanating from the brain. This popular line of thought is precisely the reason why, IMHO, this phenomenon remains largely categorized as a pseudo science by many traditionalists. Most I believe would assume it's ridiculous to hypothesize that my brain waves are capable of traveling through space for hundreds and thousands of miles, like a radio transmitter, and then still be capable of influencing a receptive brain on the opposite side of the world. I think they are right to conclude it's an absurd concept.

But that doesn't necessarily mean that their conclusions are the correct one, meaning, it is therefore impossible for RV, telepathy, and other "psychic" phenomenon to exist. They may be looking for the wrong mechanism to explain the experience.

Personally, I think there is a far more simple explanatio! n for the phenomenon. However, I suspect a scientist looking for objective proof using traditional tools like charts and statistical measurements will have a difficult time finding the tell-tale signatures. As such, RV and other psychic phenomenon may for some time yet remain relegated to the outer fringes of science (pseudo science) precisely become these kinds of experiences don't conform easily to traditional testing methodologies based on objective observation.

Hopefully, trying to bring this personal manifesto to a reasonably short conclusion, might I suggest that the problem may lie more in our current perceptions of what makes up the core of our INDIVIDUALITY - our sense of SELF. First of all, I would wager that the awareness of our SELF can hardly be considered an objective experience capable of being measured easily in objective terms. And second of all, it may also turn out to be one of the biggest illusions of all - to assume that our current perceptions of our SELF! are really separate from everyone else's perception of their SELF. I realize that many who read this suggestion might find it highly alarming (to think they are not really who they think they are!), and in our current state of evolution, that may precisely be why there might exist filters in place that help us maintain the illusion of our separateness & individuality from each other. Never the less, I suspect the illusion we defend so passionately occasionally sl!
ops over into the so-called collective realms, but we do our best to ignore those little accidents.

Ah yes, ACC's "Childhood's End" may yet be our ultimate destiny!

No child wants to grow up!

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com