I came across a patent for a LENR generator today by the obscure Israelie company Energetics Technologies.  The patent application is dated 12 August 2004.  Can anyone give me a rundown about this company and how they are approaching cold fusion research?  I can't find a website by them.  If anyone knows of an Energetics Technologies website, please let me know.

The patent:

A low energy nuclear reaction power generator has different cells in which hydrogenous atoms are driven by different methods to increase atom-packing in a lattice and to increase the flux of hydrogenous atoms. An electrolytic cell is provided containing an electrically-conductive electrolyte, a glow discharge cell and a catalyst cell are each provided containing a gas, and a high pressure electrolytic ultrasonic cell is provided including a first section containing a gas and a second section containing an electrolyte, in which is provided an anode-cathode electrode pair. Applied across these electrodes is a train of electrical packets, each comprised of a cluster of pulses. The amplitude and duration of each pulse, the duration of intervals between pulses, and the duration of intervals between successive packets in the train are in a predetermined pattern in accordance with superwaving waves in which each wave is modulated by waves of different frequency.