An interesting addition on the peak oil debate.
http://www.mises.org/story/1892
Steven Krivit wrote:

Seems they have begun their own research re: Hubbert Peak and the truth about our oil supply and are realizing that they will never see $2/gal gas again. Many are dumping their SUVs and pickups. In a company gathering I stood up to speak and mentioned that rapid transit and commuter rail will (our business) will prosper in two years when gas hits $5/gal . . . well, you can guess the reaction.

Terry, any idea how they are tuned into Hubbert's Peak / Peak Oil?

I'm not seeing much in the way of coverage, though my head's so deep in cf, I could easily miss it.

Thanks,

Steve