Easy - just ask Lindemann to produce one.

CJ Arnold

thomas malloy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pat Bailey, PhD electrical engineering, of the INE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]  says that he knows of an investor who is interested in cold electricity.

Pat sent me a .doc file with more information on the subject. If any of you want to read it, let me know.

I have previously expressed my skepticism with Peter Linderman's book on the subject. However, I will happily recant everything if someone produces a working cold electricity machine.