> From: Jed Rothwell

> All is quiet in Atlanta today. I see no gas lines. The price
> settled at $3.15 per gallon, after the governor declared a
> "gasoline price state of emergency" yesterday evening.
>
> I do not understand why people were in such a tizzy.
>
> - Jed

As of Thursday a gallon'o'gas is hovering around $3.10 - $3.30 up here in
Madison, Wisconsin.

Glad I'm not selling Ford Explorers for a living. It would not surprise me to
see an increase in the sale of used SUVs, hummers, & RVs in the local
classifieds in the near future.

I'm with Jed on this one. I feel little simpathy for many of these owners who
could have made more sensible choices when it came to basic transportation.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com