I've been boning up on Eugene Podkletnov's work and have
come across two rather interesting audio files of Tim
Ventura's interviews with EP.

http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2004/08/04/6900035EugenePodkletnov/

It seems to me that EP's work has all the hallmarks of
the Hutchison-Shoulders phenomena such as high voltage
pulse, etc. In my view, the gravitational bit is an
enormous red herring which only going to distract people
from the recognition that this is a longitudinal nano-
pulse at the magnetic scale of the Beta-atmosphere.

One very interesting thing in the second of the interviews.....

http://www.intalek.com/AV/Podkletnov-Breakthrough.wma

was the statement (at 18min 50sec).....

    ".....and also we tried to measure the propagation
    speed of the impulse and we are very cautious about
    it because we don't want to frighten the scientific
    community and also we want to be absolutely sure
    that the results...[unintelligible]...several tons
    of times but it seems that based on what we have
    now - and already we are working for a year and a
    half - that the speed of the impulse is much higher
    than the speed of light - and with the parameters
    that we have now with at present in meters (?) and
    with voltage of three and five million volts the
    speed is about 63 to 64c which means that the
    propagation speed of the impulse is close to 64
    times the speed of light....."

I like the "we don't want to frighten the scientific
community" bit. He'll do more than frighten them.
He'll send them positively ballistic. 8-)
All the more so being a chemist - Shades of P&F.

I find EP's result entirely plausible. It fits in with
that article I read aeons ago about a magnetic pulse
exceeding c.

In fact it seems to me that with electricity and
magnetism we are dealing with two quite separate phases
of the Beta-atmosphere - but since I am now talking
about two phases it might be more appropriate to use
the more general term, the Beta-aether.

There is the low pressure electric phase and the high
pressure magnetic phase. EM radiation is the
interaction between the two phases (cf. the air and
the sea). In other words it is the propagation of
energy along the phase boundaries. The transverse
nature of EM radiation now makes much more sense.

Let's hope EP soon forgets about anti-gravity and
refines his experimental data on faster than light
transmission.

Cheers,

Frank Grimer

    et erit in novissimis diebus dicit Dominus
    effundam de Spiritu meo super omnem carnem
      et prophetabunt filii vestri et filiae
    vestrae et iuvenes vestri visiones videbunt
       et seniores vestri somnia somniabunt