On Friday 07 October 2005 19:12, Jones Beene wrote:

> But then again, there's not much difference these days in D.C. and the
> authoritarian "Combine" run by Big Nurse Ratched, only now she could be
> named "Conde" ... still wearing the Jack-boots most of the time.
>
> Jones

You gotta admit, ole 'dubya's' not so secret girl friend is both a hell of a
lot smarter than his wife and a lot better lookin as well.....and one other
comment.
    The biggest oxymoron in scientific commentary is not your guy, but an
occasional guest 'commentator' of negatism named Bell sometimes found
on Spacedaily dot com.  This 'recovering space cadet' would have us
close out all our space programs as 'too risky', leaving the field open
to others like the Chinese. Methinks he is a Chinese plant or a 'useful
fool' like the late J. Edgar Hoover wrote about in 'Masters of Deceit'