Robin van Spaandonk wrote:

+1100:
Hi,
[snip]
Thanks Ed the Students guide is my main resource and I've read it. I was just being thorough and careful before diving in to a room full of politicians, scientists and others. Better me than you hey. I have this vision of John Huizinga or someone stubbornly driving to the mall in the worlds last internal combustion powered car and facing a car park filled with fusion cars.
[snip]
...or pushing his car (now with empty gas tank) along the freeway,
looking for the last gas station. ;)

No My dad has a bullnose Morris vintage car so when I'm rich and famous I'll have to put together a mail order petrol service for his vintage car club.
If I don't dad will kill me. :-D

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/