  From: Frank Znidarsic
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 10:29 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:published in a peer review

  Thanks Mark, I will.  I have all sent it out to many organizations.  The
velocity in the paper 1,094,000 meters per second comes from my cold fusion
work.  I don't mention that in the paper because I want the work to get out as
far as possible.

  I also mention the 1.36 fermi dimension in the paper.  After publication I
found this (linked below).  I may make a brief modification to the paper in
light of this discovery.  Once again the methods produced results that were
unknown by me but known to the wider scientific community.  I did not know
about the tetrahedron at the time of publication.

  http://applet-magic.com/He4nuclide.htm

   I kept the paper short and limited the results to a classical explaining of
the quantum condition.  You know, however, that the analysis leads to cold
fusion and antigravity.