A dual coil eddy current pressure transducer is way more immune to magnetic
field, radiation and noise, but costs $6k instead of the $500 one they have.
It also can go to 580C or so, instead of 85C as this one, in use.

- Mark Jurich

From: Bob Cook
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 5:34 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:live - grr... dogbone

I think it would be interesting to test a similar pressure transducer to the
one that they are using to understand how it operates under a varying magnetic
or electric fields.  It may be that local conditions are affecting the
transducer and are indicative of unexpected electric or magnetic conditions in
the reactor.  They may be caused by LENR or SPP formation or something
unexpected.

Bob