No, there are two independent presentations and i have no idea
what wil Samsonenko say about hydrinos. His conference is
"exkurs" in Russian that is a digression. If I get an opportunity
I will ask him before the data of presentation.
As regarding Parkhomov he is dedicated to the experimental aprt
and says the inner mechanism of the reaction is a very difficult task.

As you can see, the Lugano testers are also silent- gossip says they will
publish something next month- but what?

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck