I suppose there will evolve a molecular scale device of about 1,000 atoms,
interacting by light speed signals, with local memory modules directly
adjacent in six directions -- what would be the cycle time for this?

Since 1660 the growth of all science has been exponential -- that's the
actual empirical evidence -- if the single hyperinfinity is, well,
infinite, then exponential growth of "science" goes forever, especially
accepting a fractal multi-universe reality... our universe bubble must be
somewhere in the "middle" of all this...

wihin the fellowship of service,  Rich