heck, some of us here in the us have a problem than anyone EVER believed it, let alone still do.

On 12/15/05, Jed Rothwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was just writing to a friend in Europe,
explaining that some Americans still believe that
Saddam Hussein was responsible for the 9/11
attack, and that he was in cahoots with Bin
Laden. Europeans find it difficult to believe
that anyone still buys that. They shouldn't,
because a leading European statesman explained and perfected the technique:

"The art of leadership . . . consists in
consolidating the attention of the people against
a single adversary and taking care that nothing
will split up that attention. . . . The leader of
genius must have the ability to make different
opponents appear as if they belonged to one category."

Adolf Hitler (1889–1945), Mein Kampf, vol. 1, ch. 3 (1925).

"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire