I think we are going to find that LENR, which I think is a form of "Dark
Energy" is really caused from the inflation of "Dark Matter" which, like
you say is a DDL form of hydrogen making up the fabric of space.  I think
LENR happens all of the time in our atmosphere and is the energy behind our
weather, like I have said before. Hot & Cold does not explain the megatons
of energy released from our atmosphere.

Stewart