This is a wonderful video, so thanks for pointing us to watch it.  However,
the molten Li-Al is not in a super-critical phase, but as he said, it
doesn't have to be supercritical - just hot and high pressure.  He also
demonstrated a chemical mixing that produced nanoparticles as a
precipitate.  That kind of chemical mixing is not taking place in the
Parkhomov/Rossi reactor as near as I am able to identify.

That having been said, and as I posted before, the Li-Al-Ni-H alloy becomes
saturated with Ni.  It may be possible to cycle the temperature (up to
dissolve and down to precipitate) and get the Ni to precipitate on the
surface of the remaining solid Ni like a co-deposition - taking H- anions
with it into the Ni surface at an accelerated rate.

Dennis Cravens pointed me to a very interesting paper that has many
similarities to this process:
http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LiawBYelevatedte.pdf
See the paper by Liaw.