Hei Mats,
I will applaud your efforts. I know you are fighting the establishment and
they are powerful.
The only thing I might have another opinion about is how the Swedish
scientist have handled their PR.
I think they would have had a better response if they have been totally
honest and been in constant communication instead of the 'leaking' way to
publish.
As a Swede I notice that the unique Swedish law the JANTE law still is in
effect. (The Jante law is a Swedish cultural thing that means that you must
not promote yourself - because you are nothing. Living in the US and making
a comparison it is the opposite to how we handle our children's evaluation
in school and sports; it is always fantastic result - even if it is below
standard.)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM