From: Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 7, 2015 6:38 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:mainstream physics paper bout the Hot Cat, co-author Andrea
Rossi

I would be surprised if the paths  outlined in their paper were not already
suggested here on vortex since… according to Rossi we only sit back and make
countless guesses without ever studying or investing in actual experiment … I
think he is feeling the heat on his toes now and casting aspersions while he
cherry picks ideas from vortex authors and tries to rewrap them in fresh terms
so we won’t recognize them:_) but he also admits he doesn’t know the source of
the energy either – his paper pushes the quantum features established by the
lattice on the IPM and effects on spin coupling..sound familiar? I do like that
he pushes the field down to the angstrom level but still believe this is
accomplished via relativistic effect [Naudt’s 05 paper] and the angstrom level
he is promoting is only a relative measure not really occurring from the
perspective of the local tiny observer.

[snipbut theory alone provides no clue

on how sufficient energy could lead to these

nuclear reactions. While this theoretical

stalemate remains unresolved, however, we

demonstrate below how specific isotopic

structures in the lattice IPM could in principle

lead to the strong depletion of 7Li4,[/snip]