At 12:46 pm 19/12/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Grimer wrote:
>
>> At 11:17 am 19/12/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>>> I think it highly unlikely that we have in this world aliens coexisting with
>>> angels.  We either have aliens masquerading as angels, or fallen angels
>>> masquerading as aliens.  I personally suspect the latter.
>>>
>>> Then, there is also option three for those who prefer it, that both angels
>>> and aliens are imaginary.  It seems that one of these three choices must be
>>> true.  Is there somebody out there able to pull enough facts together to
>>> prove the truth in this matter?
>>>
>>> Jeff
>>

>> There's plenty of evidence of the existence of diabolical
>> possession in the modern world. Trouble is, people just
>> don't want to accept it. They would rather bury their heads
>> in the sand and thrust all ideas of the existence of a hell
>> of eternal pain and suffering, and the idea they may end up
>> there, as far away as possible.
>>
>> "Yesterday upon the stair
>> I met a man who wasn't there.
>> He wasn't there again today.
>> I wish that man would go away."
>>
>> Frank
>>

>Ok, for sake of argument let's accept the existence of diabolical
>possession in the modern world.
>
>Now what?
>
>Harry

"Now" we have "fallen angels masquerading as aliens" as Jeff says.

If you "accept the existence of diabolical possession",
then you have accepted the existence of fallen angels
who not only can possess people but can also appear in both
human and animal form. I can't see your problem, Harry.  8-)

Frank