Peter--

You used a good secular synomym here: Hope all is well on your side of the
planet…HOPE.

Bob Cook

From: MarkI-ZeroPoint
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 10:20 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:two Parkhomov replications planned for today

Peter,

There are probably numerous definitions, but this one is probably close:

“What does it mean to hold space for someone else? It means that we are willing
to walk alongside another person in whatever journey they’re on without judging
them, making them feel inadequate, trying to fix them, or trying to impact the
outcome. When we hold space for other people, we open our hearts, offer
unconditional support, and let go of judgment and control.”

-mark