becuase...  running a sirling off the heat from the engine coolant and block is innefficient?

On 12/20/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Finally, someone finds a practical way to use the wasted ICE heat:

http://www.gizmag.com/go/4936/

"The concept uses energy from the exhaust gasses of the traditional
Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) to power a steam engine which also
contributes power to the automobile ? an overall 15 per cent
improvement for the combined drive system."
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

--
"Monsieur l'abbĂ©, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire