I wrote:

> Stephen.
>
> The pee exit height (PEH) of a kid aiming the stream upward to achieve
> contact with an electric fence allows for a solid stream as opposed to a falling
> gravity-accelerated stream that puts  the stream in tensile stress, causing
> break-up into droplets.

With thanks to Doc Edgerton's Strobe.

http://homepage.usask.ca/~dln136/projectile/pages/module4.html

"In this activity you will look at how different factors influence the motion of a projectile when it is launched at an angle.   You will be looking at the effect that mass, initial velocity, and launch angle has on the projectile's maximum height, range and final velocity.   As well, you will investigate which factors are influenced by the presence of air resistance."

The outdoor privy of the one-room (eight grades}school where I  kicked off
my academic career in 1938 had a pee trough that was a bit high for the first graders.
It taught the basics of projectile motion at a early age.
I also learned while simultaneously using the trough that a heated argument with a classmate over who the
pretty girl in the eigth grade liked the most resulted in the spraying of each other's knees
and a tearful report to the teacher in front of the other 19 students.

Despite all of the trials and tribulations having the distinction
of being in the top 1/3 of the class for three years in a row....there were three of us.

Fred

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Witz;Anya;;