Tesla's only misconception was that you can transmit unlimited amounts of
electromagnetic radiation into the atmosphere.  Biologists (and some
engineers) are finding that it is probably much less than 10 watts/ sq.
meter else nature does a face plant.  I don't disagree with the rest of the
thinking.

Stewart