On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 12:14 AM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Your point is if the experimental result does not fit the theory, then
> ignore or discount the experimental result. This sounds just like the
> process that the naysayes use to ignore LENR.

My point is that the experiment was not done well; for example, there was
no proper calibration.  This complaint is about method and not theory.  If
one does not have good data to work with, it's a guessing game as to
whether there was excess heat.

Whether or not there was excess heat, the isotopic analysis was
interesting, however.  Where in the Lugano report does it say that the
nickel particle you've been drawing attention to is homogenous 64Ni?  I
believe it would be something of a stretch to get at this conclusion
indirectly on the basis of the isotopic analyses that were provided.

Eric