Nature's version of quantum encryption.  See if you can unscramble it

http://extremeplanet.me/2013/05/21/analysis-of-the-2013-moore-tornado-the-deadliest-oklahoma-tornado-in-modern-history/

We reside in a false vacuum.   Like ants, we build our mounds, they get
wiped out occasionally and we start again.

Spacetime curls up routinely, bending electromagnetic radiation and
releasing nuclear yields of dark energy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Moore_tornado#/media/File:NWS_2013_Moore_radar_loop.gif

We were born entangled in uncertainty

Just my take on it.