Brown’s Resonant Battery would have been a wonderful invention, if it was true.
 I get the impression that no one ever replicated his results.

From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 4:52 PM
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Program and Abstracts of the All Russian Symposium

http://www.rexresearch.com/nucell/nucell.htm

The Paul Brown Resonant Nuclear Battery is an ideal EMF harvester design to
take advantage the magnetic beams produced by the SPPs. The beta decays usually
used to produce the EMF need not be present since SPPs produce magnetic power
directly and act as ideal generators of EMF motive force. Anyone who is
interested in LENR should look into the theory and engineering related to the
Paul Brown Resonant Nuclear Battery. This technology will still support the Cat
and Mouse drive concept. Rossi is realty something, How he thinks of these
things is amazing.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Peter Gluck