On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 5:27 AM, Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Wikipedia uses a lot of poor, dated references in Cold Fusion and the
> editor "
>
> this could be forgiven, but given more recent reference to mainstream
> article (like il corriere della serra, or justice) they refuse to update.

Coming from a practical standpoint, that merely places a limit on the
usefulness of Wikipedia; many articles are good, and you can expect ones on
controversial topics to be biased and stuck fifteen years in the past.  If
you understand these limits, Wikipedia is a very useful reference.  I'm
personally surprised that, as a volunteer effort, it is as good as it is.
I will intentionally go to it first to find out about a person or company,
rather than relying on their own website or an article in a for-pay
encyclopedia like Britannica.  But I do not go there to find out about the
latest on cold fusion.

Eric