FYI: Not sure where the included paper is, but I believe this is it:

http://www.pnas.org/content/108/25/10062.full.pdf?with-ds=yes [1]

[1] http://www.pnas.org/content/108/25/10062.full

Mark Jurich

From: Bob Cook
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 5:08 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Re: LENR question (one) and info- for Aug. 17, 2015

The link below includes a paper regarding superatoms of Fe and 8 Mg atoms.  It
acts magnetically like Fe but has an electronic structure that can have various
spin states of electrons spaced throughout the superatom’s electronic
structure.  Such A feature may allow spin coupling with nuclear spin states in
resonant RF conditions and a B field.

http://www.news.vcu.edu/article/Researchers_Discover_Superatoms_with_Magnetic_Shells

Bob Cook