Forwarded conversation
Subject: Re: [From Quarks to Quasars] Contact Us
------------------------

From: *From Quarks To Quasars* <fromquarkstoquas...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 9:24 AM
To: Chuck Sites <cbsit...@gmail.com>

Hi Chuck,

The article will not be retracted. It is scientific in nature, it has
evidence, the claims are sound, it does not attack the scientific method,
it is not a hit piece, it does not lack journalistic integrity.

It was meant to provide a basic overview of where we currently stand in
relation to cold fusion for those who are not familiar with the topic, and
it does that. The article clearly states that countries and various
organizations are currently researching this, but that the results have not
shown anything that is, to date, viable.

To show an alternative view, it also links to an article that claims that
valid research on cold fusion is not being published because journals fear
being made a mockery for publishing any such research.

Thanks for the concern

>From Quarks to Quasars

Managing Editors: Jaime Trosper and Jolene Creighton
Make sure to visit our website <http://www.fromquarkstoquasars.com/> for
the latest in science news and research.