Right — and the chemical reaction described is the one that releases the
hydrogen for the main LENR reaction, which is only mentioned vaguely as an
exothermic reaction. But it says that the fuel wafer, of modest size, will
sustain for 180 days (and in a Q&A today on Ecat.com <http://ecat.com/> Rossi
says he thinks it will sustain one year.

Mats
www.animpossibleinvention.com <http://www.animpossibleinvention.com/>