of their IP portfolio protection related to LENR.

From: Bob Higgins

Ø  Yes, my hypothesis is that the reactor tube was not empty when given to the
Lugano team to test - it had been pre-loaded with 62Ni.  They did their dummy
tests with the inert 62Ni by itself (and no H2).  When it came time for Rossi
to add the "fuel" powder, a sample of what he was putting in was taken for
analysis as the "fuel".  But, what Rossi put in was not the whole fuel - only
some LAH and some natural Ni to obscure the analysis.  When the ash was
analyzed, it was a mix of a large amount of 62Ni pre-loaded + a smaller amount
of natural Ni loaded as powder by Rossi after the dummy test.  In the ash
analysis, there was still 0.3% of 58Ni, probably from the free "fuel" powder he
added after the dummy test.  However, in my hypothesis, the ash particles
tested were mostly comprised of the original 62Ni that was pre-loaded into the
reactor with a small amount of Ni that was added when Rossi added the powder
fuel.