On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Teslaalset <robbiehobbiesh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The Ni62 amendments to US2009125444 were sent to the patent office in April
> 2013 while Rossi’s patent US9115913B1 originated as filing in March 2012.
> US91159B1 does not mention specifically Ni62 in the claims, but instead the
> general term ‘Nickel’. These claims were not amended to be more specific at
> a later stage in the patent process, probably for a very good reason.

Here is the patent application I was thinking of, where results similar to
(the same as?) those of the Lugano test were incorporated as evidence:

http://www.google.com/patents/US20140326711

Only the byzantine energy calculations are included.  There is less than
the usual reference to different isotopes of nickel.  I found nothing more
specific than "nickel," and there is no mention of the ICP-MS, ICP-AES,
SEM/EDS or ToF-SIMS results.  I assume the evidence goes back to the Lugano
trial, but it's hard to say for sure.

Eric