Hello Terry,
It was a boring video (and slow) but I have to say that the content is very
compelling.
As I understand there are still some reliability issues as well as cost
issues with the "solar panel + battery" solution.
One of the many advantages I see with his solution is that it is
distributed energy. It could be handled with a much smaller grid.

LENR solutions could play a major role but as I see it; this concept
accepted and deployed would make LENR solution hard to sell.  Joint and
focused effort is required if LENR shall be a factor in the energy sector.

Regarding coal; I hope nobody in Vortex has shares there or the oil
companies.:)
Railroads would they suffer?  I understand they will have to decrease their
capacity. However, with roughly half the revenue to average priced
merchandise it should rather be better for the railroads without coal. In
my opinion they are way to big already and if they watch this video they
could start shrink their size.just now, then I see nothing negative for the
railroad industry.
I wonder if our new $50 billion railroad from Burbank to Merced will be
fueled with coal or diesel? That type of investments should keep the
railroad industry from complaining. Do not say this is not the railroad
industry - it is the state of CA. My point - big clumsy and ineffective
sums it up also.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648
YCDBSOYA