Bob, I agree with Miley’s assessment [snip] Miley does not believe the
ultra-dense form of hydrogen is something that forms on a surface or can exist
in the air. He thinks it is a form that exists interstitially inside a metal or
metal nanoparticle. [/snip]. I also think some preprocessing occurs on the
surface when that surface is near contact with other nano particles or shaped
grains of conductive material such as occurs in bulk nano powdered Ni. The free
floating hydrogen IS affected by the tapestry of Casimir suppression thru which
it randomly travels, IMHO this is the “loading mechanism” where the shrinkage
occurs – my pet theory being a form of Lorentzian contraction where 137 steps
are based on vacuum density suppression instead of the pythagoran relationship
of C^2 to V^2 but, using whatever theory you like, I think this allows more but
shrunken hydrogen molecules to load into the lattice based on  a combination of
molecular bonding of these shrunken atoms and the reduced vacuum density
afforded by the lattice.. I could see less shrunken [f/h] at the center of the
interstitial region while the more shrunken forms arrange themselves in what
you describe as a snowflake but with what appears to us as nonspatial
orientation placing themselves in impossibly small confinements in the corners
of the interstitial confinement.. As always I think Naudt’s nailed it when his
05 paper concluded that hydrinos are relativistic but no one wants to accept
Lorentzian contraction without near C dx/dt.  Whenever I see the animation of
Casimir plates and the shrunken vacuum wavelengths between I think they have it
wrong .. the longer wavelengths are still present but the reduced vacuum
density dilates time such that those longer wavelengths appear contracted from
our stationary perspective outside the cavity. Eventually I hope those
scientists working on radioactive remediation through catalytic action will be
able to segregate just those radioactive gas atoms being deeply loaded into the
lattice to determine a true rate of accelerated decay wrt to atoms “processed”,
Presently I think the data is deeply diluted by the populations needed to
pressure the atoms to process/ contract and then load into these interstitial
regions where from their perspective they age and decay naturally for years
while from our perspective they are only gone for seconds. BTW, I think this is
related to catalytic action, not so much any significant dilation but just the
dynamics of accelerating and decelerating constantly with changes in
suppression due to surrounding geometry.
Out on MY limb
Fran