I just hope they aren’t doing this anomalously, do we know who keeps changing
it back and who to hold accountable?

From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 10:07 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:Skeptics at Rational Wiki cannot be persuaded with any
amount of proof

The so-called rational wiki has a highly inaccurate treatment of cold fusion.
It came to my attention that this wiki includes a description of me:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cold_fusion

http://lenr-canr.org (prop. Jed Rothwell, true-believer in all things
cold-fusion)

I changed and put a note in the talk section. I noted that I upload skeptical
papers as well as ones in favor of cold fusion. My revision was reverted back
to:

http://lenr-canr.org (prop. Jed Rothwell, true-believer in all things
cold-fusion)

I changed it again, as follows:

http://lenr-canr.org (prop. Jed Rothwell, said to be a "true-believer in all
things cold-fusion," yet who described cold fusion as mainly "schlock science"
and "baloney" during a keynote speech at the University of
Missouri.http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJlessonsfro.pdf)

As I expected, it was reverted back.

Here's the thing. This is not a question about physics. It is a matter of fact,
easily verified, regarding views that I expressed in a keynote speech at a
major university. Even that is not good enough evidence to convince the editors
at Rational Wiki. Nothing -- absolutely nothing -- will change their minds,
even about the most prosaic facts.