thanks, Adrian Ashfield -- now 73, with the education level of Scientific
American about most topics, I've keenly watched cold fusion since 1989 --
but Lucy always snatches the football away just as Charlie Brown almost
makes the decisive kick... I too, somewhat jaded, have some diffuse hopes,
as always, maybe a breakthrough in just a few more months...

!! Rich  rmforall.blogspot.com