Hi Marcus! Sure!

I know at least two organizations who are going to purchase one. One is in
Australia, and another is in Finland. The Finns have a crowdfund project.
https://mesenaatti.me/en/steornin-ikiliikkujatekniikan-tutkimusprojekti/ <-
I'm trying to get in to record the electromagnetic fields + activities of
both of the devices, the Ocube and the Ophone. I hope they'll sound juicy
enough to be made electronic music out of.

http://twitter.com/esaruoho // http://lackluster.bandcamp.com // +358403703659
//
skype:esajuhaniruoho // http://esaruoho.tumblr.com/ // iMessage:
esaru...@gmail.com //