On December 25 when I wrote this, 108 people clicked on the New York Times
link to view the video. The next day 27 viewed it, and the day after that
12 came. I expect this reflects the decline in the number of people reading
the article.

Anyway, this gives you a sense of how much public interest there is in cold
fusion. There is not much interest, but there is some.

Since I uploaded the video it has been seen 20,761 times. I was hoping for
more views but that's not bad. Lately it has been getting around 3,200
views a month.

My thanks to everyone who upvoted it. With the N. Y. Times comment system,
upvoting makes it more likely people will see the message.