Lots of that about. Try www.panspermia.com

- R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 7:57 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Rupert Sheldrake

OK,
You caught me p.ssing about and dossing today. Here's a semi serious
one:

They imply that there is a genetic mechanism other than sexual
selection. This one is going on about smoking knocking off methyl groups
on DNA and the effects persisting for generations. Sounds like
Sheldrake's acquired characteristics to me - definitely non-Darwinian.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg18925334.000;jsessionid=NJMKLCBMNH
FF

I like the way the establishment kinda subsumes controversial stuff
quietly without ever admitting it was wrong. Same old some old is the
Website