H LV <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am not responding until you go back address the argument I made defending
> my assertion that it is sexism against men.

I pointed out that related phenomena -- such as body weight and male
aggressiveness -- are observed in chimpanzees and other primates. So what
you are talking about is at least 13 million years. That predates feminism
and "sexism against men" by a considerable margin. It predates men, for
that matter.

This is called human nature. "Primate nature" to be more scientifically
accurate. Ascribing it to trendy modern ideas is preposterous.

All you have done is attack my assertion.

All I have done is point out well know facts from anthropology, history,
and animal behavior.